P: 1 (844) 401-0111
Butler Behavioral Health | Cranston
75 Sockanosset Crossroad, Suite 301
Cranston, RI 02920
200 Butler Drive, Duncan Lodge
P: (401) 437-8070
P: (401) 455-6226
Meadow’s Edge Recovery Center
A Care New England Facility
580 Ten Rod Road
North Kingstown, RI 02852
P: (401) 294-6170
HealthPath is an insurance-based program for members of Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island (BSBSRI). A team of psychiatrists, therapists, nurse, peer specialists and case managers are dedicated to guiding you on your journey to recovery and health. The team will get to know you and understand your personal goals for wellness. Our goal is to empower you and to equip you with the tools to help you live well and recover. As a HealthPath member, your personal team will provide you with the treatment you need and help you manage your appointments, medications and follow-ups, allowing you to be able to focus on getting better.
Customized for each BCBSRI HealthPath member, we offer services to address mental health and substance use based on best practices that have demonstrated positive results. They could include:
- Psychiatric care
- Therapy and counseling
- Health and wellness care
- Life skills support, including helping you achieve vocational and educational goals
- Medication management
We’re here to help you navigate the road to health. We believe that recovery is possible with the right supports and services, and HealthPath can help you get there. To fully support your ability to sustain wellness we also offer:
- Transportation to and from your medical appointments, if necessary; or the option for meeting in locations in the community that are convenient for you
- Access to your team when you need it, including specialized care after hours or on weekends and holidays, so you can avoid the emergency room
- Three convenient locations: Providence, Cranston, and North Kingstown
Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island Member Benefits
HealthPath services are an exclusive program available through Butler Hospital and only available to adult members of Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island who choose to enroll in the program.
- HealthPath members pay one monthly co-payment or coinsurance according to their benefit plan. (Some plans may not have a co-payment.)
- If your plan has a deductible, the monthly co-payment will apply after you have met your deductible.
- We will work with you to estimate the total cost of your deductible, co-payment or coinsurance before enrolling in HealthPath.
- After your initial intake with a clinician, you will be set up with a team, which includes a prescriber.
Outpatient services are available in Providence, Cranston and North Kingstown. Programs are staffed with Care New England Medical Group physicians and clinicians and Butler Hospital staff. As members of Care New England, the entire team works together to develop a comprehensive, seamless treatment plan with the ability to access services for our patients throughout our health system whenever needed.
For information on becoming a HealthPath member, contact Care New England Medical Group offices in Cranston at (401) 415-8868.