Please be advised that the following location is a provider-based clinic and both a physician and facility fee will be assessed, which may result in a higher out-of-pocket expense.
345 Blackstone Boulevard
P: (401) 455-6200
The mission of the hospital’s Department of Pharmacy is to provide the highest quality pharmaceutical care and services that support the effective, appropriate and safe use of medications.
The department’s primary goals are as follows:
- To advance rational, patient-oriented drug therapy.
- To serve as a member of the patient’s treatment team.
- To promote, facilitate, and coordinate the dissemination of drug information to staff, patients, and their families.
- To participate in hospital and departmental research.
- To ensure the safe, efficient, and timely distribution of medications.
- To continually improve the quality of pharmaceutical services.
- To participate in the planning, development and implementation of new treatment programs at Butler Hospital.
The Department of Pharmacy is located on the lower level of the Lippitt Building, Room LL120.
Christopher Maxwell, PharmD, Director of Pharmacy email@example.com
Chloe Morgan, Pharm D, BCPS, BCPP, Clinical Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
Diane Medeiros, Pharm D, Pharmacy Specialist, Investigational Drugs email@example.com